- Passport and visa (if applicable)
- Light jacket or sweater
- Sandals or slippers
- Mosquito repellent
- Toiletries e.g. shampoo, soap, shower foam, toothbrush, toothpaste, washing detergent
- Sun gear e.g. sunglasses, sunblock, cap
- Swim wear
- Water bottle
- Light umbrella
- Mobile phone, battery and charger
- Travel adapter
- Hand-held luggage weighing scale
- Flash drive, to save training materials and presentation slides (if applicable)
- Laptop computer, to prepare presentation and/or review workshop exercises (if applicable)
- Singapore currency
Please note that for all Economy class air passengers, the check-in luggage allowance at the Singapore Changi Airport is 20-30 kg per person depending on the airline you are travelling with. Each passenger is also allowed no more than 1 piece of cabin baggage, which should not exceed 115 cm (L+B+H in total) in dimension and 7 kg in weight. Any charges for excess check-in baggage will be borne by the participant.
The standard electrical current used in Singapore is 220-240 volts AC (50 cycles) . The most common plug used with mobile equipment (e.g. laptop computers) is the British three-pin rectangular socket.
You can drink water straight from the tap as the water in Singapore passes World Health Organization standards. You can also buy bottled water easily.
Smoking is prohibited in all air-conditioned places, such as malls and eateries. There are designated smoking areas in some entertainment outlets and open-air eateries.